Monday, February 05, 2007

Meet George - New Guy on the Morning Espresso


George Hunger joins Jenn Czelada on the Morning Espresso.
George is the ultimate family guy. He and his wife Val have been married for 12 years and they have three beautiful daughters, Paige (5), Chloe (4) and Autumn (1). George is part-time stay at home dad, he and his wife alternate watching the girls and working. George knows how to change a diaper, put in pony tails and help his girls match their shoes to their dress (or least match the shoes to one another)!
George has had a variety of experiences including spending many years as a youth pastor. George brings his love of Christian music to Smile FM; in fact, he has even played drums in a Christian band called System 7. He has offered his percussion services to Smile FM bands like the Newsboys, Third Day and Mercy Me. Sorry, no takers yet.

11 comments:

Tam said...

That's a great picture of the Hunger family; that joy of the Lord is shining through! God bless you guys! Thanks for playing such a great mix of music for us, and keeping us laughing too. Tam
from Canton (listener online).

Anonymous said...

welcome aboard George.
It will be hard to fill the big shoes of Tim Nixon. I know that you will do a fine job on the show based on what I've heard already. Have fun doing the show.
signed a friend from up north. p.s. you should only worry about what God thinks of you not the people around you. God loves you just the way you are

Anonymous said...

i know its a month late but welcome to the morning expression and happy one month anniversary of getting on board! its fun hearing you and Jenn every morning.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Welcome George! I am enjoying your voice in the mornings. You have a great family! Glad to have in on The Moring Espresso. God bless you as you do His work.
Sincerely
Paula from Sanford

Anonymous said...

Rock on System 7!!!!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Ray say's hi! nice music!

Anonymous said...

Hey George! I see she hasn't moved you up in the world yet! After sifting thru the pics of the twinlettes (they are adorable) I found you! Thanks for joining the morning expresso!
Theresa from Cadillac

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am loving Jenn and George as a team. For a while recently, I was almost ready to find another favorite morning radio station because their just wasnt enough chemistry between the hosts and the personalities of previous hosts was losing my attention. I love listening to you George and I think that you are doing a great job. Glad to hear your voice!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am loving listening to you in the mornings. Great move by the radio station to add you to their team. You do a fantastic job and you and Jenn make a great team. keep up the great work!
Rosanna - Clio

Anonymous said...

George! I started listening to smile FM for a lenten resolution. When I heard you and Jenn on my drive from Howell to Lansing I had a hunch it was you, but sure it was not your voice. My curiousity was killing me and I looked this morning and there you were! Send my best to Val and the kids, you all look fantastic and beautiful! Truly- christyclean (Parsch) (now Conn, alot can happen in 10 years!)

Anonymous said...

Hey George!!
We love to listen to you on our commute to school/work in the a.m. You are wonderful addition to an already GREAT radio station.