Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Congratulations to our winners for the retreat, Gary & Gloria Knapp of Montague.
Also a special congratulations to our finalists. You'll each be receiving a special prize pack in the mail shortly.
Josh and Beth Bently- Monroe
Diana and Jon Priebe- Holt
Cliff and Carla Corrette- Mason
Pastor Lisa Saliga & Joe Saliga- Lapeer
Dennis and Jennifer Bierbusse- Lapeer
Ken and Tina Day- Lake City
Laura and Phillip Balk- Holt
Antonio & Cristine Perez- Ludington
Jaime and Sidney Ibarra- Shelby
Mary and Robert Reames- Southgate
Phillip & Debra Webb- Benton Harbor
James and Renee Kuhn
Dominic and Amanda Moes- East Jorden
Celebrate Your Marriage is coming up on Mackinaw Island on Sun/Mon - October 9 & 10 and Mon/Tue October 10 & 11th. Find out more http://www.jayandlaura.com/
Friday, August 19, 2011
General Ticket Winners
Find out more about the show.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Monday, August 15, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
by Bryan Dodd (Read the whole blog here http://www.churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-blogs/152439-brian_dodd_10_signs_your_christianity_has_become_too_comfortable.html#.Tj39dmL4YQ0.facebook )
1. You are not attending church with a high level of expectancy.
2. You no longer seem to be concerned about the spiritual condition of neighbors, family members, or your co-workers.
3. You haven’t had a spiritual conversation with a non-Christian in a long time.
4. The Bible seems like a history book. It’s lifeless to you.
5. Your happiness on Sunday mornings is more important than what it takes to reach the unchurched. As long as you get your parking spot, your seat, and hear the music you like, everything’s fine.
6. The plight of the poor doesn’t concern you.
7. Pictures of overseas suffering do not move you to action.
8. You do not give your financial resources sacrificially.
9. Your prayers don’t seem to be making it past the ceiling.
10. It doesn’t even dawn on you that God could do something incredibly radical in your life at any moment today. It’s not even on your radar.