Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Girlfriends In God

 

We are excited to bring Girlfriends in God to the Mid Michigan Area in 2016!  The Girlfriends in God website describes their event as “a non-denominational ministry that crosses generational and racial boundaries to bring the Body of Christ together as believers. Just as God sent Ruth to Naomi and Mary to Elizabeth, God continues to use women to encourage and equip other women in their spiritual journey. We are doing life together!”  The Birch Run Expo Center should be a fantastic venue for this event.

FIND OUT MORE

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

This is so amazing! You have NO idea how thrilled I was to see an email this morning naming me winner of two tickets! I'm fighting tears as I type.

I've purchased tickets already for myself, my 16 year old daughter and 3 members from my church. I had another wanting to go but she didn't feel she could afford it. She is why I entered this contest. 

With winning these tickets she can attend! And I have offered the other ticket to my mother. She cares for my 98 year old grandmother 24/7/365. My oldest sister is staying with grandma so mom can come! GOD IS SO GOOD!

Thank you so much! May God bless you greatly.

Amy Hurd