Friday, March 09, 2018

MUST-SEE: "WILD FAITH" New Michigan-Made Movie Special Lansing, Grand Rapids Engagements

I got a sneak peek of this Michigan-made movie called "Wild Faith."

The film portrays life in 1800's Michigan, focusing on a Civil War vet trying to make peace with his losses and start a new life despite the world resisting change around him.

I'm a fan of history.  I'm a fan of the "wild west."  I'm a fan of trains.  So, yes, one might say I had a predisposed affinity for this movie.  But, all that brutal honesty out of the way... I was incredibly moved.  It's truly top-notch and I want you to see it!  And you have a chance to check it out during a special engagement coming up in Lansing and Grand Rapids.

Celebration! Cinema will show the movie twice a day beginning March 16th.  The run ends March 22nd.

Don't miss this awesome opportunity to support this Michigan project, local actors, actresses and crew, and be moved by a man and woman's faith that can best be described as "Wild!"

This is the Bible verse featured at the end of the movie, and our Friday Moment:  Psalm 82:3-4

3 Defend the weak and fatherless; bring justice to the poor and oppressed.  4 Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

https://celebrationcinema.com/film-info/wild-faith

Follow/Fan Wild Faith on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WildFaithMovie/

No comments: