Monday, November 21, 2011

Funniest pick-up lines ever for Christian singles!

I’ve seen a few lists of these in the past, that are lame, but these are really funny!  What do you think?  Single guys/ girls?  The top pick-up lines for Christian singles….

1.    I would part the Red Sea for you.”.

2.    “What’re you doing for the rest of your afterlife?” .

3.    “Did you say your name was Esther? Oh, I guess I just think you were chosen for such a time as this.”

4.    “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?”

5.     “10% of me is 100% certain that I can give you 10% of my heart forever.” (This is to be used only during tithe and offering time and is so confusing it just may work.)

6.    “Let’s be like Noah and do this as a pair.”

7.    “You must be Egyptian because I’m a slave for you.”

8.    “You and me, we’re like loaves and fishes…we just might be a miracle.”

9.    “Do you want to be accountability partners?”

10.  “On first dates, I always take girls to get BBQ ribs. It feels the most biblical considering they came from one.”

11.  “I know you’ve already said no once, but call me Joshua because I’m going to break down your walls.”

12.  “I’m no Joseph, but I’m having trouble interpreting the dreams I’ve been having about you.”

13.  “I don’t know if you noticed but, when you walked into the room, that was me giving up a clap offering.”

14.  “I may not have a job right now, and I may live in my parent’s basement, but I swear to you I’m storing up treasure in heaven and my mansion is gonna rock.”

 

1 comment:

Lady AJ said...

LOL LOL well... I will say this.... it made me laugh and if a guy handed over number 11 He may just make it!! LOL That is GREAT!! Number 12 is pretty darn sweat also! :-)